<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1981218339795644156?origin\x3dhttps://bestfriendswebcsgj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hi! I'm Glenda and I'll be posting today. So yep. Hmmm...Well, the day started off like it normally would have. We did more on our Social studies project that our teacher, Miss Ang assigned to us a few weeks back. We are almost done. We just need to shorten the words a little and probably add some music. Last week, Miss Ang told us about the Class Magazine. It's something like this giant autograph book where the whole class writes in it? Each of us were in charge of a slide on the powerpoint each. And naturally, we did this together! We are almost done with that too. Just some pictures and we'll be good to go. We took a vote later in class, to see how many people will like the idea of the magazine to be fully coloured, black and white or mixed. All of us agreed on mixed as soon as we heard the price. Haha. For coloured, it's pretty pricy for a magazine. Although I daresay Mr Franco Goh won't mind paying that hefty sum of money. Haha. So today, some classes were supposed to be going to Little India for an excursion but I think because the coach didn't come? I dunno.Haha. So they got to go tomorrow. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to us. Today's just this typical day...Ok I realise I typed 'Today' over and over again. My vocabulary is so limited haha. My brain is to tense to think right now. What did we do today? We pretty much spent alot of time doing the project at the computer lab...And Christalle printed out the scipts! Thanks Chris! During 6.4's chinese lesson(Sorry...don't know about 6.6 hah. But I think they watched the japanese anime. I forgot the title.), we pretty much did the Hao Gong Min. I was really tired by then. Only until the last period of Chinese, when Jiang Lao Shi said that we could do whatever we liked then I started to perk up a little. OH yea. And SAM'S BACK!!! She's been absent for dunno how many days???!!! She told me the reason but I won't mention in case it's confidential? OH yea. Jiang Lao Shi gave us some paper to those who wanted to draw. Well, I don't. Shermin did. Vanessa and I were busy cracking up jokes. And I think Jiang Lao Shi caught us one time x.x". During Music lesson, which was the last period, Mrs Lee either didn't come or she's busy. Either way, she was not here. So the teacher(Ps, I forgot his name...Why am I so absent-minded? Haha. I can't help myself.), told us to do whatever we liked. So that's exactly what we did. We started of playing the game 'Concentration'. Then after awhile, we got bored. Then when we thought of a new game the one that requires you to list out numbers from 1 without mentioning any multiples of 3 or 6 or 7 or something like tht. You have to make up your own rule. Then after some rounds, the bell rang and we went home!~ Hah. So that's our day. JUst the same as always.

became a star to protect you
3:54 PM


❤WELCOME

This is a blog run by 4 unique girls! If you don't like is here, just click the big red X on the top right hand corner of your screen!! Suggestions are welcomed!~

❤The Blog Girls

Hi Guys!! We are Christalle Tay, Shermin Teo, Glenda Lim and Joanna Cheng! This blog here is to share with you guys what we are doing and stuff. Each week, all four of us will be posting on our own. So it's kinda like 4 in 1! Haha! Hope you enjoy the blog!
More About The Each Of Us:


Name:Christalle Tay
Horoscope:Gemini
Birthday:12/6
Email:christxy@gmail.com
Nickname:Christolly


Name:Shermin Teo
Horoscope:Cancer
Birthday:18/7
Email:shermin_luv@hotmail.com
Nickname:Si Min Teo


Name:Glenda Lim
Horoscope:Libra
Birthday:8/10
Email:emorine1997@hotmail.com
Nickname:Glen-noi


Name:Joanna Cheng
Horoscope:Capricon
Birthday:22/12
Email:joannacheng35@hotmail.com
Nickname:Zhou An Na


❤6D'09

Christalle
Glenda
Shermin
Joanna
Su Hui
Zhi Ying
Yi Xuan
Alicia
Ru Zhen
Shu Yi
Zoey
Zoe
Wee Ling
You Yue
Nadiyah
Seri
Zahira
Joey
Jie Yi
Hui Wen
Wan Ting
Samantha
Sandy
Wilson
Alvin
Daniel
Matthew
Qing Sheng
Miguel
Jia Le
Kai Tao
Jordan
Franco
Hong Wei
Wee Don
Jun Kai
Darrel
Kento
Wen Jie
Syahin
Zheng Jie
Weng Jun
Sugu
Sheng Hui
AND Miss Ang:D

❤Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

❤CHAT


ShoutMix chat widget

❤Affiliates

Christalle
Shermin
Glenda
Joanna
Zhi Ying and Su Hui

❤Credits

Blogskin design
hwee
Pictures
dolliecrave
Music player
radioblog
Translations and Lyrics
soompi forums
DBSKER
Krissy@LJ
Picture Upload
photobucket

❤Archives

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
August 2014